Thursday, January 17, 2013

CORDIALLY INVITING YOU

It’s been sooo long since I last updated my blog. I mean, seriously long. I got kind of stuck with my school works. Anyway, here’s another “photo shoot” of mine. Let me know what you think of it.
And no, I am not getting married. Yet. But someday, I hope I will be. Haha!
I saw this top online. My sister was like, “Don’t buy that. Dont.” but, come on, it was adorable! I love how it fit the body. Nothing too daring as well.
And I guess I just adore lace clothing altogether. Haha! Not to mention the design is really cute. The neckline and all that.
This ring is really elegant. A bit heavy but manageable. The stone is color pink to match my shorts.
How do you think I look? Let me know.

Shorts - Gift from someone
Shoes - Primadonna

Hype my look here.
Just check my Lookbook account. It’s more updated. ;)


<3












No comments:

Post a Comment